97. In case of customary rights, easements are……………..rights annexed to the place in general.
(D) None of the above
98. The word ‘easement’ is defined in section………….of the Indian Easements Act, 1882
(A) Section 2
(B) Section 3
(C) Section 4
(D) Section 5
18. Ram, the owner of an agricultural field, grants a licence to Ramesh, to use a path across it. Ram with intent to revoke the licence locks a gate across the path. The licence is:
D. None of the above
Upload your answer
4. (b) ‘A’, a Muslim woman, orally authorised ‘B’, her husband, to go to . her lawyer to instruct him to give a notice to terminate the tenancy of her tenant though the plaint for ejectment of the tenant was later verified by her in the chamber of her lawyer. Is the notice valid ? Give reasons. 10
19. A licence is deemed to be revoked:
A. When, from a cause preceding the grant of it, the grantor ceases to have any interest in the property affected by the licence
B. When, the licensee releases it, expressly or impliedly, to the grantor or his representative
C. Where, it has been granted for a limited period, or acquired or condition that it shall become void on the performance or non-performance of a specific act, and the period expires, or the condition is fulfilled.
D. All of the above